Young Leaders Program 2023 | CALL FOR APPLICATION
Under the framework of the South China Sea International Conference hosted by the Diplomatic Academy of Vietnam, the Young Leaders Program 2023 taking place from October 25-26, 2023 in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam, will continue providing a platform for the next generation of leaders to engage with the complex issues surrounding the South China Sea and to develop skills and knowledge necessary to navigate these challenges in the years to come.
This year’s program will provide the opportunity for young researchers to participate in the 15th South China Sea International Conference, and follow presentations and discussions in each session. In particular, the Young Leaders will have their own session in which a number of selected young researchers can express their personal opinions about what they have learned and what are their perspectives on achieving a peaceful, stable, and prosperous South China Sea.
Who can apply?
– People aged between 18 and 35 (at the start of the program)
– Candidates must be able to use English fluently (IELTS level 7 or equivalent).
– Undergraduates/Graduates with relevant background knowledge in political science, international relations, international law, and other social sciences.
– A total of eight Young Leaders will be chosen from the candidates.
Benefits of being part of the Young Leaders Programme
– Full participation in the 15th South China Sea International Conference.
– Be a part of a network of worldwide scholars from prestigious think tanks, and universities.
– Certificates of Attendance at the Conference for participants.
– Deadline: 23:59, 10 October 2023 (GMT+7). Application forms sent after this time will not be accepted.
– Application form: https://bit.ly/YLPDAV2023_ApplicationForm
– Visit our YLP2022: https://scsc.nghiencuubiendong.vn/…/young-leader-program/
For further inquiries please contact:
– Ms. Hien Do – Email: email@example.com – Viber/Whatsapp: +84 363 708 302
– Ms. Ngoc Mai – Email: Lengocmaivbd@dav.edu.vn – Viber/Whatsapp: +84 917 940 956